Indie Comics #1 is a new anthology publication, in a year rich with anthologies, featuring a bevy of familiar and… less familiar names.
The adventure begins when Rick Bonn asks “Why Did the Caveman Cross the Sea?” Brad Olrich’s mercenaries attempt a raid on Rectory VII, “At Galaxy’s Core.” Terry Cronin plunges three college students on spring break into an underground world of bloodsucking women. Gary Scott Beatty follows The Maketch Girl and elder gods into darkness. Michael R. Carr presents two aging adversaries converging for a final encounter. And diesel punk meets modern world in Paul Bradford’s “The Night Errant!”
Out in August. Here’s a video trailer and an embedded PDF…
- Peter J Tomasi Gets an Ad For His Own Graphic Novel in Detective Comics #994 - December 12, 2018
- He Did It… Brian Bendis Actually Did It…. (Superman #6 Final Page Spoilers) - December 12, 2018
- Keyforge, Bloodshot, War Of The Realms, and Mad Cave Highlighted in Diamond 2019 Calendar - December 12, 2018
- In Spawn Kills Everyone 2 #1… No One Dies? - December 12, 2018
- Captain Britain Doesn’t Want Any Brexit Jokes in Avengers #11 - December 12, 2018