Indie Comics #1 is a new anthology publication, in a year rich with anthologies, featuring a bevy of familiar and… less familiar names.
The adventure begins when Rick Bonn asks “Why Did the Caveman Cross the Sea?” Brad Olrich’s mercenaries attempt a raid on Rectory VII, “At Galaxy’s Core.” Terry Cronin plunges three college students on spring break into an underground world of bloodsucking women. Gary Scott Beatty follows The Maketch Girl and elder gods into darkness. Michael R. Carr presents two aging adversaries converging for a final encounter. And diesel punk meets modern world in Paul Bradford’s “The Night Errant!”
Out in August. Here’s a video trailer and an embedded PDF…
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018