Gerard Way has been giving more sneak peeks into the upcoming Young Animal mature readers line from DC Comics.
What is emerging from each book is the difference in tone- they are all doing their own thing, and it is wonderful. I grow more excited as I see them come together, watching the collective vision of the teams come to life. I feel like the Young Animal books each have something for everyone, though there is a thread of strangeness and experimentation that ties them all together. These are books with a strong identity, and something feels very new about them—taking readers to places they possibly haven’t been before.
Doom Patrol, Shade The Changing Girl, Cabe Carson Has A Cybernetic Eye and Mother Panic…
- MCM London Debut: Five Years Later…. Josceline Fenton’s Hemlock #5 - October 22, 2018
- Frank Cho Gets His Ballpoint Out - October 22, 2018
- Amy Chu and Her Interns’ Commentary on Dejah Thoris #9 - October 22, 2018
- Zenscope’s Journey to MCM Via London’s Comic Shops - October 22, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 22nd October 2018 – Happy Birthday Steven Grant - October 22, 2018