Star Trek Beyond, the next installment in the Star Trek franchise, directed by Justin Lin will have its exclusive red carpet World Premiere at San Diego Comic-Con on Wednesday, July 20, at the Embarcadero Marina Park in IMAX.
And as a special event for this year’s Comic-Con attendees, a limited number of fans will have the chance to attend this special screening. Details about ticket distribution will be announced prior to the 2016 convention.
This first-ever outdoor IMAX premiere event will include appearances by the film’s cast and crew, and a live concert performance by the San Diego symphony orchestra
The film stars John Cho, Simon Pegg, Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoë Saldana, Karl Urban, Anton Yelchin and Idris Elba. Directed by Justin Lin, the third film in the franchise series is produced by J.J. Abrams, Roberto Orci, Lindsey Weber, and Justin Lin; and executive produced by Jeffrey Chernov, David Ellison, Dana Goldberg, and Tommy Harper. Based upon Star Trek created by Gene Roddenberry, the screenplay is written by Simon Pegg & Doug Jung. Star Trek Beyond opens in the US on July 22nd.
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018