Star Trek Beyond, the next installment in the Star Trek franchise, directed by Justin Lin will have its exclusive red carpet World Premiere at San Diego Comic-Con on Wednesday, July 20, at the Embarcadero Marina Park in IMAX.
And as a special event for this year’s Comic-Con attendees, a limited number of fans will have the chance to attend this special screening. Details about ticket distribution will be announced prior to the 2016 convention.
This first-ever outdoor IMAX premiere event will include appearances by the film’s cast and crew, and a live concert performance by the San Diego symphony orchestra
The film stars John Cho, Simon Pegg, Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoë Saldana, Karl Urban, Anton Yelchin and Idris Elba. Directed by Justin Lin, the third film in the franchise series is produced by J.J. Abrams, Roberto Orci, Lindsey Weber, and Justin Lin; and executive produced by Jeffrey Chernov, David Ellison, Dana Goldberg, and Tommy Harper. Based upon Star Trek created by Gene Roddenberry, the screenplay is written by Simon Pegg & Doug Jung. Star Trek Beyond opens in the US on July 22nd.
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018