Marvel has been busy today. Along with the other announcements, they tell us that Carrie-Anne Moss who played Jeryn Hogarth on Marvel’s Jessica Jones will also be appearing in Marvel’s Iron Fist. This shouldn’t be too surprising to comic fans as the original character of Jeryn Hogarth came from the Iron Fist comic series where he became the executor of Wendell Rand’s estate. With Danny Rand returning from K’un L’un, he would need to work with Hogarth to get his money, etc.
Moss portrayed Hogarth in the final episode of season 2 in Marvel’s Daredevil and will be appearing in the second season of Marvel’s Jessica Jones. How much she will appear is unknown, but the Scott Buck, executive producer and showrunner, had this to say:
Danny Rand lives in the highest stratosphere of New York’s business society and he’s going to need a ruthless lawyer to help him navigate this alien world. I’m very happy to have the opportunity to bring Carrie-Ann Moss as Jeri Hogarth into ‘Marvel’s Iron Fist.’
Moss joins Finn Jones as Danny Rand, Jessica Henwick as Colleen Wing, David Wenham as Harold Meachum, Jessica Stroup as Joy Meachum, and Tom Pelphrey as Ward Meachum.
Now if they can sneak her into Luke Cage she’ll have been in all of the Marvel / Netflix series.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018