This Scion sketch is accompanied by a disappointing back-story. It was requested by a fellow (I hesitate to call him a fan) at Motor City Comic Con this past weekend, who, when I momentarily had my head turned, decided to disappear with the artwork …without paying for it.
If this sketch pops up anywhere, please let me know. Congrats to the guy who got away, and made me feel foolish in my negligence. I am flattered that he felt my art was worthy of such an act, though honestly, I’m not sure it’s the best way to amass an art collection… Sadly it isn’t the first time my artwork had been stolen (and no doubt won’t be the last), and it reminded me that not every attendee was there for the same reason; to have a good time.
So, remember, if you see Scion, tell Jim.
- Kraven The Hunter Returns in March’s Amazing Spider-Man - December 14, 2018
- Now DC Comics Makes Border Town Back Issues Returnable - December 14, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 14th December 2019 – An Annual Surprise - December 14, 2018
- Cambridge Analytica, the Sequel, in Drone Range of Parliament - December 14, 2018
- The Comic Shop Opens in Crawley, England, in Three Days Time - December 14, 2018