This Scion sketch is accompanied by a disappointing back-story. It was requested by a fellow (I hesitate to call him a fan) at Motor City Comic Con this past weekend, who, when I momentarily had my head turned, decided to disappear with the artwork …without paying for it.
If this sketch pops up anywhere, please let me know. Congrats to the guy who got away, and made me feel foolish in my negligence. I am flattered that he felt my art was worthy of such an act, though honestly, I’m not sure it’s the best way to amass an art collection… Sadly it isn’t the first time my artwork had been stolen (and no doubt won’t be the last), and it reminded me that not every attendee was there for the same reason; to have a good time.
So, remember, if you see Scion, tell Jim.
- Top Dog Comics Launches in Augusta, Georgia - October 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 21st October 2018 – Batman Vs Shuri - October 21, 2018
- Punisher Season 2 and Jessica Jones Season 3, the Last Marvel Netflix Shows? Will They End up on Marvel Unlimited? - October 21, 2018
- From Hilda to Esther – Walking Through Notts Comic Con 2018 - October 21, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 21st October 2018 – Happy Birthday Paul Levitz - October 21, 2018