20th Century Fox has released a “vintage” ad touting to benefits of Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters in Westchester County, New York. Lana Condor‘s Jubilee stars in the promo, which faithfully recreates an 1983 commercial with cutting edge production values and hip electronic music.
As a fan of low-rent commercials from the era, this might be one of the best gags an X-Men movie has pulled off about decades past. Of course, if the next film is set in the 90s, the Xavier School will have to film an informercial.
X-Men: Apocalypse opens on May 27th.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016