I begin writing it on Monday, with the able contributions this year of Bleeding Cool’s Christine Marie. The 2016 Comics Power List, spotlighting the hundred most powerful individuals in the comic book industry, to be published in August. And here’s the solicitation.
BLEEDING COOL MAGAZINE #24
$5.99. Full Color, 96 pages
The 2016 Comics Power List arrives in time for convention season! Who moved up the list and who dropped off? Every year Rich Johnston lends his unique perspective on the power and potential to evoke change in the comics industry and the end result is a controversial grouping of everyone who is hot and not. Also in this issue of BLEEDING COOL MAGAZINE, Rich Johnston scoops on red hot comics, his favorite comic book related foods, and delivers the snarky editorial you love. This issue will also look at film, gaming, and bring you our Price Guide feature looking at the books that are jumping from quarter boxes and into CGC holders! BLEEDING COOL MAGAZINE delivers an in-depth, fun look at the industry, as well as creator-driven interviews only to be found in our print edition on a bi-monthly schedule.
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018