Heroes and Villains: The History of Comic Books, will be a six-part series, according to The Hollywood Reporter, and take a look at some thing stories that shaped beloved comic book icons and the industry itself. The project will be executive produced by Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman along with David Alpert and Skybound Entertainment‘s Bryan and Sean Furst.
“I’m excited to partner with AMC once again to bring the stories of some the most influential people in comics to a television audience,” said Kirkman in a statement.
The series will debut in 2017.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016