The line at Orbital already stretched round the block when we arrived.
With cosplayers and comic compatriots, I bumped into old acquaintance Ben Moor, currently away from playing Victorian folk on BBC period pieces to pick up a few titles. I recommended a couple he was humming and ha’ing over.
This is what it would look like later.
It was a buzz of creativity and character building.My eldest seems to have absorbed the recent spate of Batman V Superman and Civil War to create her own conflict.
Which was handily put together just in time to be discussed with Julian Barratt of The Mighty Boosh and Nathan Barley..
who had popped into Gosh with his kid, also drawing at the table.
He wondered why the two would be at war, and who the more aggressive would be. We left Gosh, discussing how plants use resources around them and constructing a plot for a vegetable war.
It was time for a frozen yoghurt break and a chance for me eldest to read Hilda for the first time. And the youngest to dive into Pink Panther.
We returned to Orbital to a slightly more manageable line.
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 22nd October 2017, Marvel Legacy – “A Gamble We Lost Badly” - October 22, 2017
- So How Does Loki Become Sorcerer Supreme For Marvel Legacy Anyway? (SPOILERS) - October 21, 2017
- Rob Liefeld Vs. Diamond Over A Thousand Missing Comic Books - October 21, 2017
- A Lifedeath Less Ordinary With John Stanisci - October 21, 2017
- An Unnerving Feeling Of Modern Dread… - October 21, 2017