The line at Orbital already stretched round the block when we arrived.
With cosplayers and comic compatriots, I bumped into old acquaintance Ben Moor, currently away from playing Victorian folk on BBC period pieces to pick up a few titles. I recommended a couple he was humming and ha’ing over.
This is what it would look like later.
It was a buzz of creativity and character building.My eldest seems to have absorbed the recent spate of Batman V Superman and Civil War to create her own conflict.
Which was handily put together just in time to be discussed with Julian Barratt of The Mighty Boosh and Nathan Barley..
who had popped into Gosh with his kid, also drawing at the table.
He wondered why the two would be at war, and who the more aggressive would be. We left Gosh, discussing how plants use resources around them and constructing a plot for a vegetable war.
It was time for a frozen yoghurt break and a chance for me eldest to read Hilda for the first time. And the youngest to dive into Pink Panther.
We returned to Orbital to a slightly more manageable line.
- A Very Fast Run Through the Sonic #1 WonderCon 2018 Variant - March 23, 2018
- More Action Comics #1000 Covers from Jim Lee, Olivier Coipel, Dave Dorman, and Felipe Massafera - March 23, 2018
- Marvel Uses Father’s Day to Promote Marvel Rising and Marvel Super Hero Adventures - March 23, 2018
- Sneak Peek at The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: The Tempest from WonderCon 2018 - March 23, 2018
- Only the First Printing of DC Nation #0 Will Be 25 Cents - March 23, 2018