Recently I did a story about EigoMANGA making their titles available to public libraries through hoopla digital (hoopladigital.com), the category-creating mobile and online service app. Now we get word that hoopla has reached an agreement with Archie Comics to offer titles from their three imprints including the revamped Archie and Jughead; video game favorites like Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man; and Archie’s Dark Circle comics featuring superheroes like The Black Hood. hoopla digital will also add the newly announced Betty and Veronica relaunch following the debut of the first issue this summer.
Archie Comics titles are immediately available for participating library patrons to instantly access on hoopla digital’s app and online service via their smartphones, tablets and computers. The service’s catalogue already includes titles from DC Comics, Image Comics, Dark Horse Comics, Valiant Comics and more. New comic books will be added to the service weekly.
hoopla digital has partnerships with more than 950 public library systems across North America including Toronto Public Library, Cuyahoga County Public Library, Boston Public Library, Los Angeles Public Library, St. Louis Public Library, and others.
- Lucifer Season 3: Will Amenadiel be a Wedge Between Dr. Linda and Maze? - January 19, 2018
- Forging Hephaestus: Drew Hayes Builds a Universe from the Villains’ POV - January 19, 2018
- Joseph Michael Linsner Shares Original Designs for 30th Anniversary Dawn Statue - January 19, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: How Long Before Anissa Suits Up as Thunder? - January 19, 2018
- Drew Carey to Guest Star on NCIS as Former Marine Accused of Murder - January 19, 2018