I think Kim + Kim is going to be an intriguing comic for all sorts of reasons. And one of them is that it’s a comic with LGBTQ content, created while its writer was transitioning.
The comic, a space opera fantasy with two bounty hunters running around the galaxy debuted an ashcan at NYCC last year. But now it has been picked up by Black Mask and will be published in July.
Here are five pages from the upcoming first issue by Magdalene Visaggio, Eva Cabrera and Claudia Aguirre to give a little flavour of what is to come.
- Esad Ribic’s Cover for Fantastic Four #1 – and Reed is Keeping the Beard - April 19, 2018
- Venom #1 Relaunch from Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman Tops Advance Reorders - April 19, 2018
- Thanos Goes to Fourth and Third Printings, Domino, Hawkeye, and X-Men Red Get Seconds - April 19, 2018
- Eric Powell’s Video Update – and Albatross Funnybooks Solicits for July 2018 - April 19, 2018
- Stargate Anthology, Moon Maid, Ant & The Aardvark and Zorro Goes to Hell Launch in American Mythology July 2018 Solicits - April 19, 2018