I think Kim + Kim is going to be an intriguing comic for all sorts of reasons. And one of them is that it’s a comic with LGBTQ content, created while its writer was transitioning.
The comic, a space opera fantasy with two bounty hunters running around the galaxy debuted an ashcan at NYCC last year. But now it has been picked up by Black Mask and will be published in July.
Here are five pages from the upcoming first issue by Magdalene Visaggio, Eva Cabrera and Claudia Aguirre to give a little flavour of what is to come.
- Dark Horse Launces Buffy Spinoff, Giles, By Joss Whedon, Erika Alexander And Jon Lam In February 2018 Solicits - November 18, 2017
- Alan Moore Knows The Score He’s Sixty-Four - November 18, 2017
- Neal Adams Calls For Auschwitz Museum To Return Paintings To Dina Babbit - November 17, 2017
- Was That A Doomsday Clock Reference In The Justice League Movie? - November 17, 2017
- After 42 Years, Seattle’s Zanadu Comics To Close In 2018 - November 17, 2017