I think Kim + Kim is going to be an intriguing comic for all sorts of reasons. And one of them is that it’s a comic with LGBTQ content, created while its writer was transitioning.
The comic, a space opera fantasy with two bounty hunters running around the galaxy debuted an ashcan at NYCC last year. But now it has been picked up by Black Mask and will be published in July.
Here are five pages from the upcoming first issue by Magdalene Visaggio, Eva Cabrera and Claudia Aguirre to give a little flavour of what is to come.
- Marvel Legacy Covers Without The Animation – The Old 52 – But No Captain America? - June 25, 2017
- 10 Rules For Hiring Indie Comics Artists - June 24, 2017
- Velveteen Rabbit Made Real With David Mack And A Full Orchestra - June 24, 2017
- Spreading The Anthology Love Through Kickstarter - June 24, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: World Enough And Time – They Call Her Doctor Who! - June 24, 2017