I think Kim + Kim is going to be an intriguing comic for all sorts of reasons. And one of them is that it’s a comic with LGBTQ content, created while its writer was transitioning.
The comic, a space opera fantasy with two bounty hunters running around the galaxy debuted an ashcan at NYCC last year. But now it has been picked up by Black Mask and will be published in July.
Here are five pages from the upcoming first issue by Magdalene Visaggio, Eva Cabrera and Claudia Aguirre to give a little flavour of what is to come.
- Knockabout To Publish Chloé Cruchaudet’s Mauvais Genre As Deserter’s Masquerade - March 23, 2017
- Image Comics Confirm April Fools Variants And Add A Few More… Gwinvincible! - March 23, 2017
- Five Graphic Novels From Caliber In June 2017 - March 23, 2017
- X-O Manowar Gets Animated In New Video Trailer - March 23, 2017
- Ruff And Ready, Recreated As Nineteen-Fifties Blue Comedians By Howard Chaykin - March 23, 2017