Colorists get some love today as Alex Sinclair goes into the DC Art Academy. He shows us how he helps finish the work of artists like Jim Lee, Andy Kubert, Ivan Reis and more. How long does it take him to color a page? Which artist’s work is the most challenging to color? How did video gaming help him become a more efficient colorist? Sinclair answers these questions and more…all while showing us how he colors a Jim Lee Batman cover.
- Rosario Dawson on Exploring if Claire Temple is Really Helping - June 23, 2018
- Theo Rossi on How There is Nothing Else Like Marvel’s Luke Cage on Television - June 23, 2018
- Mustafa Shakir on How Nyabinghi Music Helped Him Become Bushmaster - June 23, 2018
- Jeph Loeb on the Successful Formula for the Marvel / Netflix Series - June 23, 2018
- Mike Colter on if Luke Cage Could Ever Get a Tattoo - June 23, 2018