May the 4th is quickly approaching, so it’s about time we think about celebrations! Midtown Comics in New York City is ahead of the game with their contest to win tickets to visit the Star Wars and the Power of Costume exhibit in Times Square.
For those of you who don’t know what the exhibit includes…
“Star Wars and the Power of Costume: The Exhibition currently at Discovery Times Square features more 70 original costumes, as well as dozens of artifacts from all seven epic Star Wars films. During the VIP personal tour visitors will learn interesting facts about the history of the films and the cool costumes on display. At the end of the tour visitors will also receive a special Star Wars themed gift.”
To enter the contest visit Midtown Comics Blog. Even if you don’t win the contest and you still want to plan a visit you should know that the exhibit will be hosting special events on May the 4th.
Special Activities On Wednesday, May 4th:
10am: First 50 People In Line Get A Free Gift From The Star Wars And The Power Of Costume Gift Shop*
All Day: Free Admission For Kids 12 And Under Who Arrive In Costume (With Paid Adult Ticket)**
All Day: Register-To-Win At The Box Office For Hourly Giveaways Of Prize Packs From The Star Wars And The Power Of Costume Gift Shop!
6-8pm: Special Appearances By Guests From A Galaxy Far, Far Away
6-8pm: Cosplay Costume Contest
Regular admission to the exhibit ranges between $27-$20. For more information visit their website, and check out the video below for a preview of what’s featured there.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016