So you might have heard of Loot Anime which is a Loot Crate box filled with anime goodies. Now the company is stepping up their game to partner with popular anime service Crunchyroll! The bonus? All Crunchyroll subscribers will now receive a $5 discount every month on their monthly Loot Anime Subscription.
Now Loot Anime will be rocking the Crunchyroll branding and colors along with putting together the best merchandise from the most popular shows in the anime-verse. Like, the traditional Loot Crate, there’s a $60 value in every box. The subscription fees are about the same too.
It’s fascinating to see so many companies dive into the subscription box game. It can only get bigger from here with partnerships like this one. If you subscribe my May 27th, you’ll be in line to get the next box. Head on over to Loot Anime’s website now.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016