Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is really starting to feel real. The statue of Albus Severus curled up inside a Golden Snitch, looks just as awesome as he did in the official artwork first released last year. You can see the amazing detail in the picture below.
In a short video of author, J.K. Rowling visiting the set, the author of the wildly popular series spoke about the fandom. She said:
“One of the things that I’ve valued most about the Potter fandom is that a community they have really looked after each other. People have each other’s backs, it’s a special thing. It’s for that reason more than any other I would like, if we can, to manage to keep our secrets. This will be such an incredible theatrical experience that I would love us to be able to surprise people and move people in a natural way that a story should surprise and move people.”
I agree, although I think it’s going to be pretty hard to keep things a secret. The internet will surely explode once images and such begin to surface. Preview performances of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child begin on June 7 with Part 1, and Part 2 on June 9. Check out the small behind the scenes video below.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016