Tread Perilously makes a trip to 1980s Los Angeles as Erik finally subjects Justin to an episode of the once-popular 80s cop show Hunter. When Hunter and McCall’s Huggie Bearish informant Sporty James witnesses a murder, the detectives try to get him to testify against Columbian drug cartel enforcer Bogota while Sporty sees an opportunity to score a cool million from the cartel.
You can see the flaw in his plan.
Justin and Erik discuss the strange format of 80s cop shows, star Fred Dryer‘s failure to do much of anything, the show’s similarities to the third Dirty Harry film, The Enforcer and the grimy streets of Los Angeles in the mid-80s. They also spot the real LAPD detectives smuggled into the episode and familiar faces buried in the episode. Garrett Morris‘s strengths as an actor are also called into question.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016