In honor of the best backfire & comeuppance episode in South Park history, Kidrobot brings you a figure like no other. A.W.E.S.O.M.-O, a collectible that is fully-sculpted, and 6 inches of awesome design, for $59.99.
Here’s what Kidrobot has to say:
“Technically known as A.W.E.S.O.M.-O 4000, hijinks ensue when Cartman does what Cartman does and acts like a choade. Disguising himself to learn Butters’ deepest secrets…”
A.W.E.S.O.M.-O even comes with a removable head that reveals the half-starved face of Eric Cartman with only his toothpaste accessory for sustenance. I can safely say, this looks like one of the coolest collectibles I’ve seen, especially South Park wise. Since it’s made its return to Kidrobot.com, I wouldn’t wait to grab one. The uniqueness and detailed design will surely make it sell out again.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016