Doom is on its way, and it’s a fascinating proposition. Updating the FPS classic to the modern day in all it’s fast paced, bloody glory is going to be interesting.
The multiplayer beta wasn’t hugely well received, but that isn’t the work of Id Software. Their chips are in the single player portion of the game, and we got a big look at it yesterday during an hour long stream held by Bethesda. It showed off a decent portion of how the single player will work, and the hell raising you’ll be able to cause. From a time slowing weapon wheel, to upgradable armour, to the enemies you’ll be able to carve up with a chainsaw, there is a lot in here, so have at it.
Take a look:
- EA Play Announced – and It’s Bringing the Next Battlefield and Anthem with It - February 22, 2018
- You Can Dress as Gordon Freeman in Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition if You Pre-Order - February 22, 2018
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets 10 Minutes of Footage Showing Off Boss - February 22, 2018
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Has Sold 1 Million Copies - February 22, 2018
- Warcraft 3 Patch Drops As Remaster Rumours Begin to Hot Up - February 22, 2018