Doom is on its way, and it’s a fascinating proposition. Updating the FPS classic to the modern day in all it’s fast paced, bloody glory is going to be interesting.
The multiplayer beta wasn’t hugely well received, but that isn’t the work of Id Software. Their chips are in the single player portion of the game, and we got a big look at it yesterday during an hour long stream held by Bethesda. It showed off a decent portion of how the single player will work, and the hell raising you’ll be able to cause. From a time slowing weapon wheel, to upgradable armour, to the enemies you’ll be able to carve up with a chainsaw, there is a lot in here, so have at it.
Take a look:
- PS4 is in the Final Stages of its Life Says Sony Interactive CEO - May 22, 2018
- Paladins Mobile Game Promo Accidentally Used Overwatch Art - May 22, 2018
- Battlefield V Gets the Shortest of Teasers Ahead of Reveal on Wednesday - May 21, 2018
- Grand Theft Auto V Nears 100 Million Copies Sold - May 21, 2018
- Resident Evil 7 is Coming to Nintendo Switch By Way of the Cloud - May 21, 2018