Doom is on its way, and it’s a fascinating proposition. Updating the FPS classic to the modern day in all it’s fast paced, bloody glory is going to be interesting.
The multiplayer beta wasn’t hugely well received, but that isn’t the work of Id Software. Their chips are in the single player portion of the game, and we got a big look at it yesterday during an hour long stream held by Bethesda. It showed off a decent portion of how the single player will work, and the hell raising you’ll be able to cause. From a time slowing weapon wheel, to upgradable armour, to the enemies you’ll be able to carve up with a chainsaw, there is a lot in here, so have at it.
Take a look:
- Battlefield V Review – The Stories Untold - November 21, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Next DLC Set to Launch December 4th - November 16, 2018
- THQ Nordic has 35 Unannounced Projects After Acquiring Two New Studios - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League Team Chengdu Hunters Revealed - November 13, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Hit All Time Peak Players On Steam This Weekend - November 13, 2018