Doom is on its way, and it’s a fascinating proposition. Updating the FPS classic to the modern day in all it’s fast paced, bloody glory is going to be interesting.
The multiplayer beta wasn’t hugely well received, but that isn’t the work of Id Software. Their chips are in the single player portion of the game, and we got a big look at it yesterday during an hour long stream held by Bethesda. It showed off a decent portion of how the single player will work, and the hell raising you’ll be able to cause. From a time slowing weapon wheel, to upgradable armour, to the enemies you’ll be able to carve up with a chainsaw, there is a lot in here, so have at it.
Take a look:
- Blizzard Says Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch is Possible - August 17, 2018
- Dontnod Entertainment’s Vampyr Optioned for TV Series - August 17, 2018
- Hitman 2 Gets New Trailer Showing How to Change the World Around You - August 17, 2018
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018