There has been a lot of talk about new Xbox hardware recently. Phil Spencer talked about the idea of an iterative console a few months back, but has walked that back a little recently. There has also been talk about a slim version of the console possibly coming circulating online.
Interestingly, there is more to this as well. This listing turned up on NeoGAF yesterday which hints at something called the Xbox One II which has been in production since February. That is around the time Spencer made his first comments about an iterative console.
Lots to think about here, but I suppose the most important is, is this just a slim version of the Xbox One, or perhaps something closer to the PlayStation Neo? That seems to be the million dollar question.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018