There has been a lot of talk about new Xbox hardware recently. Phil Spencer talked about the idea of an iterative console a few months back, but has walked that back a little recently. There has also been talk about a slim version of the console possibly coming circulating online.
Interestingly, there is more to this as well. This listing turned up on NeoGAF yesterday which hints at something called the Xbox One II which has been in production since February. That is around the time Spencer made his first comments about an iterative console.
Lots to think about here, but I suppose the most important is, is this just a slim version of the Xbox One, or perhaps something closer to the PlayStation Neo? That seems to be the million dollar question.
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018