It’s another year, which means that we can expect another Call of Duty game, and its around this time we start hearing noise of the next title.
This year, it seems to have come via leaks. Images showed up on Reddit by user Goontmyfries of Sony store listing the title Call of Duty: Infinite War (not to get confused with Marvel’s upcoming Infinity War movies).
That would be cause enough to get things swirling, but a more interesting piece of evidence has just fallen too. In a separate Reddit post, a picture of this card turned up, confirming the name, a 4th of November release date, and also, a Modern Warfare Remaster too. That would be huge, huge news, especially if it was an honest to goodness remaster.
I don’t think both of these being so close together is a mistake either. My guess is the marketing machine is on its way, and we can expect a full reveal very soon. None of this is confirmed of course, but it’s pretty compelling evidence.
- Report Claims Fortnite Mobile Made Over $1 Million in it’s First Three Days - March 21, 2018
- Hyper Light Drifter is Set to Launch on the Nintendo Switch Later This Summer - March 21, 2018
- Mark of the Ninja Remastered Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Year - March 20, 2018
- Bardock and Broly to Join Dragon Ball FighterZ Roster Next Week - March 20, 2018
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets a Beautiful Launch Trailer - March 19, 2018