It was way back in May 2011 that I told you that, as part of what would be called the New 52 relaunch, DC Comics would be making a couple out of Superman and Wonder Woman.
And the pair have continued as a couple since. Until last year’s Free Comic Book Day revealed what was to come.
Slightly rejigged when finally published as part of continuity.
So how definite was that?
Especially with a rival on the scene in Lois Lane…
Who seemed to have a habit of finding Superman naked.
Even in her own bed.
Although she did feel a little inadequate.
But there was hope.
While Wonder Woman was quite blatant, talking to Steve Trevor.
But now Superman is dying. And Wonder Woman has just found out. And they have the talk. While making Michael Turner-like eyes (and lips) at each other courtesy of Ed Benes.
Superman/Wonder Woman #28 by Peter Tomasi and Ed Benes is published today.
- Titans and Teen Titans End – What’s Next? - March 20, 2018
- A Sneak Peek at Brian Michael Bendis’s Script for Action Comics #1000 - March 20, 2018
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018
- The Batman Who Laughs Will Survive Dark Nights: Metal… - March 20, 2018