It was way back in May 2011 that I told you that, as part of what would be called the New 52 relaunch, DC Comics would be making a couple out of Superman and Wonder Woman.
And the pair have continued as a couple since. Until last year’s Free Comic Book Day revealed what was to come.
Slightly rejigged when finally published as part of continuity.
So how definite was that?
Especially with a rival on the scene in Lois Lane…
Who seemed to have a habit of finding Superman naked.
Even in her own bed.
Although she did feel a little inadequate.
But there was hope.
While Wonder Woman was quite blatant, talking to Steve Trevor.
But now Superman is dying. And Wonder Woman has just found out. And they have the talk. While making Michael Turner-like eyes (and lips) at each other courtesy of Ed Benes.
Superman/Wonder Woman #28 by Peter Tomasi and Ed Benes is published today.
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018