It was way back in May 2011 that I told you that, as part of what would be called the New 52 relaunch, DC Comics would be making a couple out of Superman and Wonder Woman.
And the pair have continued as a couple since. Until last year’s Free Comic Book Day revealed what was to come.
Slightly rejigged when finally published as part of continuity.
So how definite was that?
Especially with a rival on the scene in Lois Lane…
Who seemed to have a habit of finding Superman naked.
Even in her own bed.
Although she did feel a little inadequate.
But there was hope.
While Wonder Woman was quite blatant, talking to Steve Trevor.
But now Superman is dying. And Wonder Woman has just found out. And they have the talk. While making Michael Turner-like eyes (and lips) at each other courtesy of Ed Benes.
Superman/Wonder Woman #28 by Peter Tomasi and Ed Benes is published today.
- Comixology Bestseller List – 22nd June 2018 – Marvel Inching Their Way Back In - June 22, 2018
- Self Made Hero Brings Ramones, and Nick Cave to Comic Stores in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- A Third Nameless City from Faith Erin Hicks in First: Second September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018