It was way back in May 2011 that I told you that, as part of what would be called the New 52 relaunch, DC Comics would be making a couple out of Superman and Wonder Woman.
And the pair have continued as a couple since. Until last year’s Free Comic Book Day revealed what was to come.
Slightly rejigged when finally published as part of continuity.
So how definite was that?
Especially with a rival on the scene in Lois Lane…
Who seemed to have a habit of finding Superman naked.
Even in her own bed.
Although she did feel a little inadequate.
But there was hope.
While Wonder Woman was quite blatant, talking to Steve Trevor.
But now Superman is dying. And Wonder Woman has just found out. And they have the talk. While making Michael Turner-like eyes (and lips) at each other courtesy of Ed Benes.
Superman/Wonder Woman #28 by Peter Tomasi and Ed Benes is published today.
- Preview of The Pride Adventures #5 Before It Debuts at Thought Bubble This Weekend - September 18, 2018
- Where Are The Missing DC Comics Titles For December? - September 18, 2018
- The Witching Hour by Robin Hoelzemann to Debut This Weekend at Thought Bubble - September 18, 2018
- Trailer for Steve Coogan and John C. Reilly’s Stan And Ollie - September 18, 2018
- What Does Toad From Mario Kart Look Like Then? - September 18, 2018