In stores today from American Gothic Press is the second issue of Irwin Allen’s Lost in Space: The Lost Adventures. The first story is based on an unfilmed teleplay by Carey Wilber from the original series called The Curious Galactics.
On a routine radar expedition, John Robinson, Will Robinson, and Major Don West have encountered an eerie desert landscape that doesn’t seem to have an end or a way out. They are forced to make camp and fix their trusty Robot, all the while unknowingly the subjects of an alien experiment that is about to send some serious obstacles their way.
“The Curious Galactics”, alongside “Malice in Wonderland”, is a completed teleplay discovered in the Irwin Allen archives which was never filmed due to the series’ premature cancellation following Season 3. The episode has been adapted for comics by Holly Interlandi, with art by Kostas Pantoulas and colors by Patrick McEvoy.
Below are the covers and the first six pages of Irwin Allen’s Lost In Space: The Lost Adventures #2.
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 New York Giants - February 25, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Stephen Amell Rocking it Old School - February 25, 2018
- Meet Jim Lee, this Afternoon, in Front of Vons… Selling Girl Scout Cookies - February 25, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Has Jefferson Learned About Anissa’s Powers? - February 25, 2018
- Darkseid vs Doomsday in Newest DC Versus - February 25, 2018