Andy Diggle has teamed with Angela Cruickshank and artist Andrea Mutti to create the new six-part miniseries Control for Dynamite Entertainment. A crime / suspense story of an outsider cop who catches a homicide case that reaches to the highest levels of the Washington D.C. power elite. And they just want it to go away or she will. Nothing like a good political thriller during an election cycle. Issue one goes on sale June 1st.
Detective-Sergeant Kate Burnham isn’t making any friends in the Washington DC Police Department. That makes her the perfect scapegoat when a routine homicide investigation threatens to blow open a criminal conspiracy that reaches to the upper echelons of the DC power elite. Kate makes it go away, or they make her go away. Cop or criminal, power is all about control, applied top-down from the penthouse elite to the hustlers on the street. But what happens when the street pushes back…?
For more information on Control #1, click here.
- Dynamite Offering Entire ‘The Boys’ Trade Collection Signed by Garth Ennis - May 25, 2018
- Charlaine Harris and Christopher Golden’s ‘Cemetery Girl’ Moves to Dynamite - May 25, 2018
- A Look Inside Project Superpowers #1 by Rob Williams and Sergio Davila - May 25, 2018
- Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride, and More in The Art of Halfbrick - May 25, 2018
- Robots Vs. Princesses Finds a Home at Dynamite - May 25, 2018