Today brings the release of Saga #36 from Image Comics, written by Brian K. Vaughan, with art by Fiona Staples. I don’t understand why anyone would ever not want to read the new issue of Saga, but if you need some reasons…here are three…
[WARNING: SPOILERS FOR SAGA #36 BELOW!]
One: Ghus has always been such an entertaining character to watch, but he is especially epic in this issue. Don’t mess with that adorable, cuddly guy. He means business, and well…I’ll let you discover what he’s capable of.
Two: Bring out the tissues! You’re in for an emotional rollercoaster…as usual. Brian K. Vaughan writes so well, and in this issue we finally get a bit of resolution with Hazel’s journey. I never thought I’d be able to say that, because Vaughan tends to torture us, and well, tissues are still required with the events that happen.
Three: It’s that time of the year again…our last bit of Saga before the hiatus. So it’s best that you indulge in the issue, soak up all of the action, and be miserable with the rest of us until the comic returns.
Pick up Saga #36 at your local comic book store today.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016