What’s in a tweet? Or a retweet? They can kill careers, they can enrage the masses, they can be optioned for TV productions…
Or they can indicate Valiant Entertainment’s next move.
Such as when Valiant Entertainment’s CEO & Chief Creative Officer Dinesh Shamdasani retweeted a Bleeding Cool tweet article link from November.
A Generation Zero Comic Coming From Valiant? – Bleeding Cool https://t.co/aLKwUpfLy0
— Dinesh Shamdasani (@dinesh_s) April 27, 2016
We said then…
Brought to their psychic abilities by torture, Generation Zero are a team of kids who were taken from their families by a private military corporation and raised as psychic warriors. Created by Joshua Dysart, Duane Swierczynski and Khari Evans, it looks like they may be getting their own title in the New Year…
It’s well into said New Year now. Possibly just after San Diego Comic Con?
- What Will Heroes in Crisis’s Shocking Opener Be? [Potential Spoilers] - June 17, 2018
- DC Creators Will Be Able to Use Shazam, Legion, and JSA Whether or Not Doomsday Clock Has Finished - June 17, 2018
- Cloak and Dagger Classified Confirmed as Digital-First Series – Luke Cage and Jessica Jones to Follow? - June 17, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 17th June 2018 – Geoff Johns is Mister Ex… - June 17, 2018
- Top 100 Most-Ordered Comics and Graphic Novels in May 2018 – Action Comics #1000 Came 23rd - June 17, 2018