What’s in a tweet? Or a retweet? They can kill careers, they can enrage the masses, they can be optioned for TV productions…
Or they can indicate Valiant Entertainment’s next move.
Such as when Valiant Entertainment’s CEO & Chief Creative Officer Dinesh Shamdasani retweeted a Bleeding Cool tweet article link from November.
A Generation Zero Comic Coming From Valiant? – Bleeding Cool https://t.co/aLKwUpfLy0
— Dinesh Shamdasani (@dinesh_s) April 27, 2016
We said then…
Brought to their psychic abilities by torture, Generation Zero are a team of kids who were taken from their families by a private military corporation and raised as psychic warriors. Created by Joshua Dysart, Duane Swierczynski and Khari Evans, it looks like they may be getting their own title in the New Year…
It’s well into said New Year now. Possibly just after San Diego Comic Con?
- The Daily LITG, 22nd October 2018 – Happy Birthday Steven Grant - October 22, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018