What’s in a tweet? Or a retweet? They can kill careers, they can enrage the masses, they can be optioned for TV productions…
Or they can indicate Valiant Entertainment’s next move.
Such as when Valiant Entertainment’s CEO & Chief Creative Officer Dinesh Shamdasani retweeted a Bleeding Cool tweet article link from November.
A Generation Zero Comic Coming From Valiant? – Bleeding Cool https://t.co/aLKwUpfLy0
— Dinesh Shamdasani (@dinesh_s) April 27, 2016
We said then…
Brought to their psychic abilities by torture, Generation Zero are a team of kids who were taken from their families by a private military corporation and raised as psychic warriors. Created by Joshua Dysart, Duane Swierczynski and Khari Evans, it looks like they may be getting their own title in the New Year…
It’s well into said New Year now. Possibly just after San Diego Comic Con?
- A Very Fast Run Through the Sonic #1 WonderCon 2018 Variant - March 23, 2018
- More Action Comics #1000 Covers from Jim Lee, Olivier Coipel, Dave Dorman, and Felipe Massafera - March 23, 2018
- Marvel Uses Father’s Day to Promote Marvel Rising and Marvel Super Hero Adventures - March 23, 2018
- Sneak Peek at The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: The Tempest from WonderCon 2018 - March 23, 2018
- Only the First Printing of DC Nation #0 Will Be 25 Cents - March 23, 2018