When I came across Image+ at my local comic book store today, I thought, “hmm…an Image Comics previews magazine. Well, it’s only $1.99. I might as well check it out.” As I admired the familiar names on the cover such as Bryan Lee O’Malley and Marjorie Liu, my interest began to increase. Little did I know, I had just purchased an amazing value for such a low cost. Filled with interviews, new comic book information, and some really awesome previews, Image+ is essential for any lover of the publisher.
I have admired Image’s comics for quite some time now, always drawn in by the original storylines and I applaud them for bringing something like this to stores.
In the “Letter from the Publisher,” Eric Stephenson writes:
“Every month, we’re going to be sharing as much information as we can gather about everyone involved in the comics we publish, plus previews, exclusive comics, and big surprises about what we have planned for the future.”
Pretty cool, huh? The best part of this whole experience for me was getting a look at Scott Snyder and Jeff Lemire’s A.D.: After Death. I have been dying for it. I won’t say a word here, because I want you to experience it like I did, but wow…it looks like it’s going to be worth the wait.
Go grab your copy of Image+ today.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016