Matt Wagner returns to the Shadow this June in a story called Death of Margo Lane. The character of Lane is a bit like Harley Quinn in that she was created for the Shadow radio drama in 1937 before making her print debut in The Thunder King in 1941 in The Shadow Magazine. It was common for the radio programs to add things to characters backgrounds in order to make the hero more palatable to the listening audience. In this case, a friend, confidant and love interest gave Lamont Cranston someone to talk to and help the plot along.
The character of the Shadow has always been on the edge and Wagner has stated he wants to explore what would happen if he were to lose Lane. Would it push him even darker? Here are some preview pages for the series where we get to find out.
For more on The Shadow: Death of Margo Lane #1, click here.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 6 Recap: Suckas Need Bodyguards - June 17, 2018
- Stephen Amell Tells Arrow Writers to Write Like There’s No Tomorrow - June 17, 2018
- Exclusive: First Look at Martin Morazzo’s Cover for She Could Fly #3 - June 17, 2018
- Seth MacFarlane is Embarrassed to Work for Fox After Tucker Carlson Comment - June 17, 2018
- Jack Ryan Co-Creator Carlton Cuse Calls the Deep State Theory “Ridiculous” - June 17, 2018