I never got it. Apparently three people had to order a comic back then for them to bother ordering it.
It’s a little easier to purchase now, reprinted repeatedly by Cartoon Books, Image Comics, Scholastic and all across the world, in colour and black and white.
And now we get one final story, Bone: Coda, a new comic by Jeff Smith.
The 128 page graphic novel also contains the complete text of The BONE Companion fully illustrated for the first time, written by comics historian Stephen Weiner, as well as behind the scenes photos & memories, and an afterword by the author thanking the comics community and the readers.
I think just about every comic shop shouldhave this in stock, this time around.
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018