I never got it. Apparently three people had to order a comic back then for them to bother ordering it.
It’s a little easier to purchase now, reprinted repeatedly by Cartoon Books, Image Comics, Scholastic and all across the world, in colour and black and white.
And now we get one final story, Bone: Coda, a new comic by Jeff Smith.
The 128 page graphic novel also contains the complete text of The BONE Companion fully illustrated for the first time, written by comics historian Stephen Weiner, as well as behind the scenes photos & memories, and an afterword by the author thanking the comics community and the readers.
I think just about every comic shop shouldhave this in stock, this time around.
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018
- When Wyatt Cenac and Dean Haspiel Created Thorgood - May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families (Super Sons #16 Spoilers) - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018
- Walking Dead Day Announced For October 13th, With Retailer Exclusive Variants Of #1 - May 23, 2018