I never got it. Apparently three people had to order a comic back then for them to bother ordering it.
It’s a little easier to purchase now, reprinted repeatedly by Cartoon Books, Image Comics, Scholastic and all across the world, in colour and black and white.
And now we get one final story, Bone: Coda, a new comic by Jeff Smith.
The 128 page graphic novel also contains the complete text of The BONE Companion fully illustrated for the first time, written by comics historian Stephen Weiner, as well as behind the scenes photos & memories, and an afterword by the author thanking the comics community and the readers.
I think just about every comic shop shouldhave this in stock, this time around.
- 6 New X-Men Comic Books for February 2019 - November 14, 2018
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald Spoiler Free Video Review + Cast Introduction From London Screening - November 14, 2018
- DC Comics are Really Crucifying Red Hood These Days - November 14, 2018
- So How Old Are Valeria Richards, Franklin Richards and Jonathan Kent Now? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- When Wonder Woman and Captain America Challenge US Government Policy - November 14, 2018