I never got it. Apparently three people had to order a comic back then for them to bother ordering it.
It’s a little easier to purchase now, reprinted repeatedly by Cartoon Books, Image Comics, Scholastic and all across the world, in colour and black and white.
And now we get one final story, Bone: Coda, a new comic by Jeff Smith.
The 128 page graphic novel also contains the complete text of The BONE Companion fully illustrated for the first time, written by comics historian Stephen Weiner, as well as behind the scenes photos & memories, and an afterword by the author thanking the comics community and the readers.
I think just about every comic shop shouldhave this in stock, this time around.
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018