Mark Hamill is pulling out all the stops as he promotes Star Wars: Force for Change. Since April 5th, Star Wars: Force for Change, an initiative that inspires people to make a positive impact on the world, has been matching the donations of Star Wars fans to four select charities up to $1,000,000. The four select charities include the U.S. Fund for UNICEF in support of UNICEF Kid Power, American Red Cross, Boys & Girls Clubs of America, and Make-A-Wish.
This week, the top fundraiser will get a trip to London including tickets to attend Star Wars Celebration Europe where they will meet Mark Hamill…and well, it sounds like they’ll be able to do whatever they want with him. See for yourself…
I love that things like “There is no chocolate factory” flashed on the screen.
This month-long campaign will lead up to May the 4th, also known as Star Wars Day. Read more about Force for Change, and may the force be with you.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016