On tonight’s episode of The Flash entitled Back To Normal, Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) may be having to deal with not having his speed, but Harrison Wells (Tom Cavanagh) from Earth-2 is having to deal with what Eobard Thawne did as Wells on Earth-1 as he is kidnapped by an 18-year old named Griffin Grey (Haig Sutherland) who got super strength when the particle accelerator exploded, but it came with a side effect, rapid aging.
The Flash airs Tuesdays at 8 PM on the CW.https://youtu.be/xkG477kGO8M
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Answer to the Black Canary Image from this Weekend - March 19, 2018
- Freeform Releases New Poster for Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger - March 19, 2018
- Syfy’s Nightflyers Changes Showrunners Before Pilot is Filmed - March 19, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Will Have John Constantine Full-Time - March 19, 2018
- Joseph Michael Linsner and Kristina Deak-Linsner Team for New Vampirella Series - March 19, 2018