On tonight’s episode of The Flash entitled Back To Normal, Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) may be having to deal with not having his speed, but Harrison Wells (Tom Cavanagh) from Earth-2 is having to deal with what Eobard Thawne did as Wells on Earth-1 as he is kidnapped by an 18-year old named Griffin Grey (Haig Sutherland) who got super strength when the particle accelerator exploded, but it came with a side effect, rapid aging.
The Flash airs Tuesdays at 8 PM on the CW.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 12 Recap: Soliloquy of Chaos - June 20, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary – Peter David Talks the Finale of Battlestar Galactica vs Battlestar Galactica - June 20, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cages Season 1, Episode 11 Recap: Now You’re Mine - June 20, 2018
- Jason Ritter Signs on to Netflix’s Superhero Drama ‘Raising Dion’ - June 20, 2018
- Premiere Dates for The Flash, Arrow, Black Lightning, Riverdale, Supernatural, and More - June 20, 2018