Well, they have now just doubled the size of each, so each issue is 64 pages long, still for $3.99. Or, for the month, that’s almost 200 pages for almost $12.
Marinette is the sweetest girl in Paris. With a big crush on a boy at school, a big dream of becoming a fashion designer, and a big problem with being totally awkward, she’s just your average teenage girl, right? Did we mention she’s also the crime fighting superhero, Ladybug?
Becoming Ladybug is a complicated process! First, Marinette needs a “Kwami,” which is a tiny magical assistant (hers is named Tikki). She also needs a “Miraculous,” which is a magical accessory (hers is a pair of earrings). Tikki uses the Miraculous to transform Marinette. But her Ladybug super powers only work for a limited time!
When Hawk Moth uses his mind-controlling, moth-like creatures called akuma to turn people into baddies, it’s up to Ladybug to capture them and save the day! Well, she gets a little help from her superhero friend, Cat Noir… but she insists she doesn’t need him. If only she knew Cat Noir’s true identity – her crush, Adrien! Will Ladybug and Cat Noir be able to balance their double lives and keep Paris safe?
- Marvel Comics Finally Publishes Dazzler One-Shot as Dazzler: X-Song - March 19, 2018
- Steven Spielberg Introduces Ready Player One to London IMAX Audience (VIDEO) - March 19, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalog for May 2018 + Solicits – Preludes and Weddings - March 19, 2018
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018