Well, they have now just doubled the size of each, so each issue is 64 pages long, still for $3.99. Or, for the month, that’s almost 200 pages for almost $12.
Marinette is the sweetest girl in Paris. With a big crush on a boy at school, a big dream of becoming a fashion designer, and a big problem with being totally awkward, she’s just your average teenage girl, right? Did we mention she’s also the crime fighting superhero, Ladybug?
Becoming Ladybug is a complicated process! First, Marinette needs a “Kwami,” which is a tiny magical assistant (hers is named Tikki). She also needs a “Miraculous,” which is a magical accessory (hers is a pair of earrings). Tikki uses the Miraculous to transform Marinette. But her Ladybug super powers only work for a limited time!
When Hawk Moth uses his mind-controlling, moth-like creatures called akuma to turn people into baddies, it’s up to Ladybug to capture them and save the day! Well, she gets a little help from her superhero friend, Cat Noir… but she insists she doesn’t need him. If only she knew Cat Noir’s true identity – her crush, Adrien! Will Ladybug and Cat Noir be able to balance their double lives and keep Paris safe?
- Donny Cates Introduces Juggerduck to Cosmic Ghost Rider – #WhoGetsWarped? - June 19, 2018
- Ryan Sands, Star of Runaways TV Series, Now Draws for the Runaways Comic - June 19, 2018
- Jeff Parker to Tell the Official World War II Origin of James Bond - June 19, 2018
- IDW’s Batman vs. Maxx and Star Trek vs. Transformers in September 2018 - June 19, 2018
- Geoff Johns Talking With Bryan Hill to Tie Up Versions of The Outsiders - June 19, 2018