James Tynion IV, the writer of Batman / Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, joined DC All-Access to talk about the series, about bringing the two franchises together and about writing two different versions of Batman. Tynion said that he looked to the Batman: The Animated Series version of the Dark Knight to find inspiration for the mash-up series. Wanting to tap into a Batman who could have a little more fun and could admit to liking pizza. He also wanted to show the Batcave through the eyes of the Turtles as they would see it to be as amazing as we would see it.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018