Director Peyton Reed was enjoying his trip to the Captain America: Civil War premiere because it wasn’t his night. And it was the third time he had seen the film he called amazing. But that didn’t stop him from being interviewed about the upcoming Ant-Man and the Wasp film that he, star Paul Rudd, Adam Mckay, Gabriel Ferrari, and Andrew Barrer have begun to write. The self professed comic nerd admitted that he felt possessive of the Scott Lang character and a bit jilted when Rudd went off to shoot with the Russo Brothers. When asked about the upcoming sequel, he said they are just working out the details of the story now but promises we’ll see stuff that we’ve never seen in a movie before. He also anticipates that there will be more ad-libbing during filming as there was with the first film.
Ant-Man and the Wasp is set to premiere July 6th, 2018.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018