Looking to freshen up your wardrobe with something different? Kidrobot’s Mishka has the answer for you. This brand can trace it’s roots back to New York City’s “fertile crescent” of hip-hop, street-art and punk. It’s no wonder Kidrobot wanted to join forces having such an art-driven reputation themselves.
“Mishka is engineered to destroy everything boring!”
…if you look at some of these designs, you’ll see why. The word boring doesn’t belong anywhere near them. The t-shirts come at a reasonable price of $30 each. Who doesn’t want to wear a bunch of eyeballs?
Don’t forget Mishka also has a blind box series. A few different artists are included in the series: Greg Rivera, L’amour Supreme, Maurice Blanco, Dane Thompson and Mikhail Bortnik.
Find all things Mishka here.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016