Well now he has done the same for Civil War II FCBD, a month before Free Comic Book Day. I understand that most US retailers received all their Free Comic Book Day titles ahead of the day, to help prepare.
Scanbro has a habit of scanning in comics before they are released to the public, mostly concentrating on key launch and anniversary Spider-Man comics written by Dan Slott and it is believed he works in a comic book store. He did the same with Marvel’s Infinity #0 offering for Free Comic Book Day in 2013.
Most comic book piracy has moved to digital editions (which is why you haven’t seen Wonder Woman Earth One pirated yet – it’s still print only) but Scanbro is old school. As a result, however, I am told it is of a lower quality resolution than digital comic readers might expect.
So those of you trying to avoid spoilers until Free Comic Book Day – might have to try a little harder.
UPDATE: Scanbro has now uploaded tomorrow’s Amazing Spider-Man as well. Also, I made an error, as did a number of people, it’s the FCBD edition of Civil War that has been pirated, not issue 0. As Bendis says…
@rzochoa it's not even lettered yet so it hasn't
— BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (@BRIANMBENDIS) April 12, 2016
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018
- Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in November 2018 - December 10, 2018
- Sarah Gordon is Going to Burn an Owl to Create Vicious Creatures Graphic Novel - December 10, 2018
- New Teaser Poster For 2019’s Sonic The Hedgehog Movie - December 10, 2018
- Everything Shortbox Published in 2018 - December 10, 2018