Gears of War is not a franchise that has ever shied away from brutal executions or creative weapons. In fact, the whole series is infamous for the Lancer, a machine gun with a chainsaw attached.
Unsurprisingly the arsenal is expanding in Gears of War 4. One of the new weapons is called a Dropshot and it looks pretty brutal. As best as I can tell it shoots into the air, and then comes down on unexpecting enemies.
It is also capable of a pretty funny execution too though. It seems you can pick up near dead enemies and send them flying towards scenery to turn into a gory pulp. You can see that in action in this newly released video. Take a look:
- It Looks Like Anthem is Getting a Livestream on Halloween - October 23, 2018
- Fortnite’s Save the World Mode is Not Going to Free-to-Play This Year - October 22, 2018
- Nike has Endorsed its First Esports Player - October 22, 2018
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018