From the DC Rebirth Previews out this week… Lex Luthor? What’s his deal?
Superman’s greatest foe and tech billionaire, Luthor’s been waiting for a chance to name himself protector of Metropolis. When he sees his shot, Luthor doesn’t hesitate to jump to the defense of his great city.
APPEARING IN: ACTION COMICS from writer Dan Jurgens and artists Patrick Zircher, Tyler Kirkham and Stephen Segovia.
STATUS QUO SHIFT: Villain turned superhero.
WHY HE WEARS THE SHIELD: Beating Superman? Easy. Replacing him? Now that’s something that’ll hurt the Man of Steel’s legacy. Seeing an opening to steal away the Man of Steel’s most iconic symbol for himself, Luthor turns himself into a true man of tomorrow.
So… what did happen to the New 52 Superman? Read more on Bleeding Cool’s DC Rebirth coverage here.
- New Jersey School Board Votes to Keep Alison Bechdel’s Fun Home on the Curriculum - October 13, 2018
- Big Books From Marvel in 2019 – Omnibus, Masterworks and Epic Lines - October 13, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Bring Back Starforce Ahead of Captain Marvel Film - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Brendan Deenan and Cale Atkinson’s Night Night Groot - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Oversized Behold… Galactus Hardcover in May - October 13, 2018