According to The Hollywood Reporter, Creed‘s Tessa Thompson will join the ranks of Marvel‘s Thor: Ragnarok in what the site calls a “key role.”
Chris Hemsworth returns as Thor in this third outing, paired up with Mark Ruffalo‘s Hulk in what is presumed to be the final conflict between Thor and his adopted brother Loki. Thompson’s role is unclear at the moment, but THR suggests she may be taking Natalie Portman‘s place as “female lead.”
Jaimie Alexander returns as Sif, with Cate Blanchett previously announced as joining the cast under the direction of What We Do In the Shadows‘ Taika Waititi. It is scheduled for release on November 3rd, 2017.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016