Conan O’Brien has been slowly making a name for himself in video games, partially by his willingness to make fun of it all. He’s gone on adventures in The Witcher and Fallout, and played all kinds of gory games with Superbowl players.
However, in this new video, he has taken on a new challenge all together. During his trip to South Korea, the talk show host stopped by a PC gaming bar to see how the country’s gamers play. Considering how low key this one is, it is worth quite a few laughs as two culture clash.
Give it a look:
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018