Conan O’Brien has been slowly making a name for himself in video games, partially by his willingness to make fun of it all. He’s gone on adventures in The Witcher and Fallout, and played all kinds of gory games with Superbowl players.
However, in this new video, he has taken on a new challenge all together. During his trip to South Korea, the talk show host stopped by a PC gaming bar to see how the country’s gamers play. Considering how low key this one is, it is worth quite a few laughs as two culture clash.
Give it a look:
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018