Whatever ‘Death Of X’ is, Marvel Comics wants to clear out their warehouse of X-Men related titles, it seems. With every X-related trade paperbacks and hardcovers getting a very large discount for retailers who want to help Marvel in that endeavour.
So why do Marvel, seemingly, want to clear their warehouse of any X-Men title? And why in the next two weeks? I guess we must wait to find out….
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018