DC’s All Access panel at ECCC yesterday saw Dan Didio announced their Kamandi Challenge, that will see 26 creators apparently randomly paired (though Jimmy and Amanada stayed together) to create their best Kamandi: The Last Boy On Earth stories.
No knowledge of what the winner will get. But here are the pairings… including a few names we expected to already see on Rebirth. And the areas of the Last World that have been split up for individual stories.
- Dan Abnett and Dale Eaglesham
- Peter J. Tomasi and Neal Adams
- Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti
- James Tynion IV and Carlos D’Anda
- Bill Willingham and Ivan Reis
- Steve Orlando and Philip Tan
- Marguerite Bennett and Dan Jurgens
- Keith Giffen and Steve Rude
- Tom King and Kevin Eastman
- Greg Pak and Joe Prado
- Rob Williams and Walter Simonson
- Gail Simone and Ryan Sook
- Len Wein and José Luis García-López.
No sign of Paul Pope though… here’s a Battling Boy who is staying off the cards for now.