Marvel have a history of using Deadpool variant covers to clown DC Comics.
Such as a 1:4999 Deadpool #1 Sketch variant when DC had solicited a 1:5000 original Jim Lee art variant – that also parodied DC Comics’ Twix ads.
Or giving away a free variant cover of Siege #3 if retailers ripped up excess issue of the Blackest Night crossover?
Which is why now they are offering a Rebirth variant cover of Deadpool #13.
Retailers can order one for every 52 copies of the standard Deadpool #13 they order.
They do have a laugh, don’t they?
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics March 2019 Solicitations in Full - December 18, 2018
- Dial H For Hero Launches from DC Comics in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- Green Arrow #50 to Tie In With No Justice and Heroes In Crisis - December 18, 2018
- Jorge Jimenez Plotting Justice League Event: The Sixth Dimension With Scott Snyder - December 18, 2018