Marvel have a history of using Deadpool variant covers to clown DC Comics.
Such as a 1:4999 Deadpool #1 Sketch variant when DC had solicited a 1:5000 original Jim Lee art variant – that also parodied DC Comics’ Twix ads.
Or giving away a free variant cover of Siege #3 if retailers ripped up excess issue of the Blackest Night crossover?
Which is why now they are offering a Rebirth variant cover of Deadpool #13.
Retailers can order one for every 52 copies of the standard Deadpool #13 they order.
They do have a laugh, don’t they?
- The Daily LITG – 19th October 2018 – Happy Birthday Jim Starlin - October 19, 2018
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018