A week ago, Bleeding Cool first ran the news that it looked like someone was making a Captain Britain TV show based on the British comic.
It turned out that they were rather just preparing a pitch. But, as a result of people suddenly asking questions of them, they put out a press release to the British media who, with a varied level of success, ran their own versions of the story. Such as this clip from The Times which seems to ignore the Moore/Davis/Delano runs, Excalibur, Avengers or more recent series with the character. Or that his sister isn’t doing too badly these days.
Well, BBC Radio 4’s The World Tonight is also running a piece at the end of tonight’s show. I know, because they just called me up, because Paul Gravett was busy. I spouted something vaguely around the idea of how Captain Britain has been about the powerful getting more powerful, and dealing with that, mentioning Alan Moore and Alan Davis a bit, but it was rather brief.
I hope I’m not too terrible. I wonder what I said?
- Vampironica #3 and Catalyst Prime: Noble #10 Orders Cancelled, but Will Resolicit - March 22, 2018
- Luke Skywalker Still Loving His Blue Milk in Star Wars Comics - March 22, 2018
- Alan Moore and Kevin O’Neill Have Two Comics Out in June – and We Have Two Pages From Them - March 22, 2018
- Frankie Boyle’s Rex Royd Comic Complete For The First Time in Titan Comics June 2018 Solicits - March 21, 2018
- Umami – The Latest Comic From ‘I Kill Giants’ Co-Creator and Artist Ken Niimura - March 21, 2018