A week ago, Bleeding Cool first ran the news that it looked like someone was making a Captain Britain TV show based on the British comic.
It turned out that they were rather just preparing a pitch. But, as a result of people suddenly asking questions of them, they put out a press release to the British media who, with a varied level of success, ran their own versions of the story. Such as this clip from The Times which seems to ignore the Moore/Davis/Delano runs, Excalibur, Avengers or more recent series with the character. Or that his sister isn’t doing too badly these days.
Well, BBC Radio 4’s The World Tonight is also running a piece at the end of tonight’s show. I know, because they just called me up, because Paul Gravett was busy. I spouted something vaguely around the idea of how Captain Britain has been about the powerful getting more powerful, and dealing with that, mentioning Alan Moore and Alan Davis a bit, but it was rather brief.
I hope I’m not too terrible. I wonder what I said?
- Justice League Of America’s Queen Of Fables Story Gets an Extra Issue - January 18, 2018
- AfterShock Signs Zac Thompson and Lonnie Nadler for 3 Comics Series – Her Infernal Descent is the First - January 18, 2018
- Spider-Man Goes to Wakanda in New Marvel Kids Comic, Marvel Super Hero Adventures - January 18, 2018
- Will Doomsday Clock Bring Back the Legion and the Justice Society? And What’s With Shazam? - January 18, 2018
- Stan Lee Coming To St Louis, Cleveland… and the Philippines - January 18, 2018