Bleeding Cool pointed out how The Criminal 10th Anniversary Special by Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips from Image Comics was near the top of this past week’s advance reorders from comic shops to Diamond Comic Distributors. Far higher than we might normally expect.
Ed Brubaker tweeted,
What kind of glitch?
I understand that Diamond lost the entire advance order for Criminal 10th Anniversary Special #1. So retailer have to order it all over again. Which is why it was so high in this week’s Advance Reorders, any number is a big jump on “zero”.
Diamond is contacting retailers to let them know they need to put in new orders by Monday. But if the word doesn’t get through, maybe give your retailer a nudge. The order code number for the standard version is NOV158430 and for the over-size magazine edition, NOV158431.
- 2000AD Hits #2100, Judge Dredd Megazine Hits #400 in Rebellion September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018