A very cool little bit of DLC just game out for LEGO: Dimensions has just launched. The Midway Arcade takes a bunch of classic games from that company’s back catalogue, and puts them right in the broader package for you to play. It’s a really neat expansion for the game
The pack includes over 20 games in it, and during a conversation with Polygon, producer Mark Warburton said that they were able to fit in the most titles they wanted into the game. Well, apart from two. Mortal Kombat and APB. Unsurprisingly, it came down to age. Warburton explains:
There was an age consideration. We had to take into account the typical age of our players and what sort of content we usually have. Some of the more mature games we decided we didn’t think was the right fit for the game.
This shouldn’t be shocking at all, but I’m sure some kind of compromise could have been struck. LEGO men in a fighting game, with no blood could have been a nice nod. Perhaps, even mention of the franchise was a little too much though.
- Battlefield 1943 is Available on Xbox One by Way of Backwards Compatibility - May 25, 2018
- God of War has Supassed 5 Million Copies Sold - May 25, 2018
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018