According to THR, one of the original Batmobiles from the Tim Burton directed 1989 Batman film is being put up for auction for $1 million dollars. It is being sold by a Russian site Auto.ru and is the first time a Batmobile has ever been exhibited in the country let alone owned by a Russian.
“We have been looking for Batmobiles around the world, but we have received several rejections without explanation,” the car sales company, Auto.ru, said in a statement. “Their owners and fans don’t normally want to part with them for any money.”
The car is currently in Great Britain while customs is being worked out and previously changed hands several years ago at the Houston Classic Auction. The car is said to be in good condition.
I don’t know about you, but I saw this article and immediately thought of Vladimir Putin buying the car and then riding around in it shirtless. Just seems like something he’d do.
- Dynamite and Topps Partner for New ‘Mars Attacks’ Comics - March 19, 2018
- Dan Taylor Unveils Sci-Fi Noir Novella ‘Pi Private Eye’ - March 18, 2018
- NFL Draft 2018: Trade Near the Top as Jets and Colts Swap Picks - March 18, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Aerialist Dies After Fall During Live Performance - March 18, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Titles and Synopses for First 3 Episodes - March 18, 2018