According to THR, one of the original Batmobiles from the Tim Burton directed 1989 Batman film is being put up for auction for $1 million dollars. It is being sold by a Russian site Auto.ru and is the first time a Batmobile has ever been exhibited in the country let alone owned by a Russian.
“We have been looking for Batmobiles around the world, but we have received several rejections without explanation,” the car sales company, Auto.ru, said in a statement. “Their owners and fans don’t normally want to part with them for any money.”
The car is currently in Great Britain while customs is being worked out and previously changed hands several years ago at the Houston Classic Auction. The car is said to be in good condition.
I don’t know about you, but I saw this article and immediately thought of Vladimir Putin buying the car and then riding around in it shirtless. Just seems like something he’d do.
- Writer’s Commentary – Peter David Talks the Finale of Battlestar Galactica vs Battlestar Galactica - June 20, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cages Season 1, Episode 11 Recap: Now You’re Mine - June 20, 2018
- Jason Ritter Signs on to Netflix’s Superhero Drama ‘Raising Dion’ - June 20, 2018
- Premiere Dates for The Flash, Arrow, Black Lightning, Riverdale, Supernatural, and More - June 20, 2018
- The Exorcist’s Ben Daniels Signs on to The Crown Season 3 - June 20, 2018