We’ve already looked at how Scott Snyder‘s next Batman run has moved from Detective Comics Rebirth to another monthly Batman title to come. Also how we’ve heard Marguerite Bennett found her approved Wonder Woman Rebirth stories dropped in favour of Greg Rucka after her editor left.
But I am hearing stories of plenty more changes, to many things we never even knew was happening.
To the extent that some creators are finding themselves uninvited by DC to WonderCon – including two who were on the way to the airport – as they no longer have a book to be announced.
Earlier this evening, a colourist was waiting on artwork that they will be working on tonight as it is needed for 8am tomorrow for the presentation.
And a penciller who wasn’t finished an image earlier today, as the costume deign for a character was still to be finalised.
No wonder that the DC Previews for June shipping titles won’t be accompanying this Wednesday’s Diamond Previews but is scheduled to appear in stores on April 13th.
It hasn’t been able to go to print yet…
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018
- Valiant Entertainment to Publish ‘The Forgotten Queen’ - October 22, 2018