We’ve already looked at how Scott Snyder‘s next Batman run has moved from Detective Comics Rebirth to another monthly Batman title to come. Also how we’ve heard Marguerite Bennett found her approved Wonder Woman Rebirth stories dropped in favour of Greg Rucka after her editor left.
But I am hearing stories of plenty more changes, to many things we never even knew was happening.
To the extent that some creators are finding themselves uninvited by DC to WonderCon – including two who were on the way to the airport – as they no longer have a book to be announced.
Earlier this evening, a colourist was waiting on artwork that they will be working on tonight as it is needed for 8am tomorrow for the presentation.
And a penciller who wasn’t finished an image earlier today, as the costume deign for a character was still to be finalised.
No wonder that the DC Previews for June shipping titles won’t be accompanying this Wednesday’s Diamond Previews but is scheduled to appear in stores on April 13th.
It hasn’t been able to go to print yet…
- Okay… How About a Fantastic Four #1 for June as Well? - February 22, 2018
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Comics, Including Super-Sons/Dynomutt - February 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fresh Start and Rick Remender and Bengal’s Death Or Glory on Front of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - February 22, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for May 2018 – the Day After Image Expo (Pics Update) - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Rumours Spilling Out of ComicsPRO – A Cosmic Ghost Rider Series? - February 22, 2018