During a special presentation of the upcoming television series Preacher at WonderCon in Los Angeles, AMC released a first-look photo of Eugene, familiar to readers of the Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon comic book as Arseface.
The character is portrayed by Ian Colletti in the highly anticipated series. Centering on a West Texas preacher named Jesse Custer, the preacher finds himself inhabited by a mysterious entity gifting him with incredible powers. At the same time, badass ex-girlfriend Tulip and an Irish vagabond named Cassidy come to his town. Together, they are thrust into a crazy world populated by a cast of characters from Heaven, Hell and everywhere in between.
The series stars Dominic Cooper as Jesse Custer, Joseph Gilgun as Cassidy, Ruth Negga as Tulip, Lucy Griffiths as Emily, W. Earl Brown as Sherriff Root, Anatol Yusef as DeBlanc, Tom Brooke as Fiore, and Derek Wilson as Donnie Schenck.
Preacher debuts 10:00 p.m. ET/PT, Sunday, May 22nd on AMC.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016