Hitman, at least the first level that has been released, is a tightly wound stealth puzzle game. It really is quite an excellent realization of the franchise and I am eagerly awaiting more.
It turns out that it is also a rather hilarious stage on which to perform murderous high-jinks. Achievement Hunter have posted this video showing you the fun you can have with just a screwdriver, a light and a puddle. Oh, and a lot of curious bystanders who just want to help.
Tale a look:
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018
- Nintendo Is Open to Doing a Live E3 Presentation Again - June 18, 2018
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 Beta Looks to be Aiming for the End of 2019 - June 18, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Beat its Three Month Target Within One Day Thanks to Xbox Game Pass - June 18, 2018
- The Elder Scrolls 6 has an Internal Release Date but Bethesda Won’t Tell us Yet - June 18, 2018