Hitman, at least the first level that has been released, is a tightly wound stealth puzzle game. It really is quite an excellent realization of the franchise and I am eagerly awaiting more.
It turns out that it is also a rather hilarious stage on which to perform murderous high-jinks. Achievement Hunter have posted this video showing you the fun you can have with just a screwdriver, a light and a puddle. Oh, and a lot of curious bystanders who just want to help.
Tale a look:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Could Have 100 Players as Capacity Increased to End Beta - September 18, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is Coming to Nintendo Switch in Japan via Streaming - September 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Review: How the Spider Found His Spirit - September 14, 2018
- Yugi From Yu-Gi-Oh is Joining Jump Force - September 14, 2018
- It Doesn’t Look Like Halo 5 is Coming to PC - September 13, 2018