Tread Perilously’s Doctor Who adventure takes them to an irradiated island on planet Dulkis for the not-so-beloved Patrick Troughton story “The Dominators.” When the Doctor, Jamie and Zoe arrive for a day at the beach, they get involved in an alien invasion. While the pacifist Dulcians want to understand what the Dominators want, the cruel invaders will not talk. With their robot Quarks, they attempt to destroy the entire planet.
Erik and Justin continue to enjoy Troughton’s Doctor and the wonderful Zoe. They also map an potential Dalek sitcom, call out the occasional period sexism in the story and continue considering perils of six-part stories (even if this story is a five-parter). Erik mentions the Quarks were an attempt to replace the Daleks and did we mention that Zoe is awesome?
Oh, and Justin finally admits he would watch Doctor Who outside of the podcast.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016